Each day at In Control starts off with a keynote presentation followed by focused workshops on to improve your skills and knowledge practitioner of web design > READ MORE
The Venue and The Hotel
The venue for In Control Conference is the Embassy Suites Orlando - Downtown. The hotel is conveniently situated in the heart of downtown Orlando, Florida. Embassy Suites is located ten miles from Orlando International Airport and just a short drive from Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, and Sea World. > READ MORE
If you register now before Feb. 8th for the In Control Conference, you receive $100 early bird discount off the regular fee. (Reg. price $895). EDUCATORS and STUDENTS! Ask for an academic discount to get up to 50% or more off the ticket price. > REGISTER
Register before Feb. 8th and receive $100 off the regular rate ($895)
8 REASONS YOU CAN’T AFFORD TO MISS IN CONTROL ORLANDO
- In Control 2010 Orlando offers an excellent value. Compared to other conferences, In Control is more affordable and delivers more bang for your buck. Register early and save $100. AIGA members get an additional discount. (Contact your local AIGA Board for more details.)
- Longer sessions enable you to delve more deeply into the material and learn more. Workshop focus avoids cursory review of material, a common complaint of other Web design conferences.
- You rarely find these speakers in the South. We bring them all together for two content-rich days.
- In Control has something for everyone, from master to novice. New Web designers and print designers learn the basics first—HTML and CSS—then progress through advanced topics, including user testing and Web style guides. No Web designer is left behind.
- Wrap-up panel at the end of each day features available speakers for follow-up questions and cross-pollination of material from multiple sessions.
- Orlando hotels are much more affordable than those in Seattle, Boston, San Francisco and Chicago. Again, this means a greater value and return on investment for you.
- In a tight economy, expanding or refining your skill set is crucial. In Control focuses on practical, applicable skills you can use now, rather than vague big picture stuff.
- AIGA Orlando is a non-profit professional association for design. A portion of your conference fee goes back into design education, mentoring, and information for the business community and public.
Register Now & Save